Exclusively for Members of :
Who will make medical decisions
for you, if you can’t?
FREE Emergency Legal Documents
Families Need Now
The COVID-19 pandemic has shaken many Americans and left them feeling uncertain and fearful about the future. People we speak with are concerned about who would handle their personal affairs, including making their medical decisions, should they end up in the hospital, unable to explain what they would want.
Having these decisions properly documented is critical to ensure that you will be in control and always have a voice. We want individuals and families to have a sense of security and peace of mind knowing their Emergency Legal Documents are in place.
As a member of the Potential Church family, we are providing our Emergency Legal Documents FREE of charge. These include:
- Advance Health Care Directives – In these documents you can name the person or persons, in order of preference, who you trust and would want to make medical decisions for you if you are unable to do so for yourself. You can also name the person(s) you wish to have access to your protected health information. And, you can declare the medical treatment you would want, or if you would prefer not to have such treatment administered to you.
- Power of Attorney for Property – In this document you can name the person or persons, in order of preference, who you trust and would want to manage your financial affairs such as paying your bills and making other time-sensitive financial decisions if you are unable.
We are also providing both video and written instructions on how to complete the documents and how to get them signed, witnessed and notarized.
This is not an estate plan. But having these decisions documented will bring peace of mind to you and your loved ones should the unexpected happen.
Alternatively, if you would like to talk to an attorney about setting up an estate plan, including either a Will or Living Trust, we are happy to offer you:
- Flexible video consultations
- Documents prepared within 10 working days
- Sign documents in the safety of your home (only if applicable)
Just call the Menendez Law Firm at (954) 963-7220 to schedule your consultation.