Free Emergency Legal Documents
For First Responders
You put your life on the line for our community every day as you serve our country. We appreciate your courageous efforts and sacrifices.
To help protect you and your family, we are providing our Emergency Legal Documents FREE of charge to all first responders. This package includes:
- Advance Health Care Directive – Name an agent or person you trust to make medical decisions for you if you are unable to.
- HIPAA Release Form – Authorizes those you designate to access your protected health information.
- Power of Attorney for Property – Allows your agent to pay your bills and make other time-sensitive financial decisions if you are unable to.
With these documents, we will provide you both video and written instructions on how to fill them out and get them signed, witnessed and notarized.
Alternatively, if you would like to talk to an attorney about setting up an estate plan, including either a Will or Living Trust, we are happy to offer you:
- Flexible video consultations
- Documents prepared within 10 working days
- Safe document signing protocol
Just check the box in the submission form, asking us to contact you and we’ll call you within 1 business day.
Contact us today to get started safely and easily!