We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Workshop online.
This means you can join us from the comfort of your home!
Learn How To Protect Your Family By Using Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
Wednesday, May 26, 2021 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Discover How You Can Protect Your
Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
In light of the global crisis we are facing, the need to plan and have your legal affairs in order has come front and center for many of our clients and friends. Because we are passionate about ensuring these planning needs are met, we are taking steps to continue serving our clients and our community.
Our workshops will continue; but to comply with the “social distancing” requirements, the workshops will be done via webinars.
Join Attorney Nydia Menendez for a special ONLINE 90-minute presentation! You will learn how legal strategies can be implemented to make your wishes known, keep peace in your family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
- People 60 and over who are most at risk, or feel the urgency to get their affairs in order.
- Adult children who are anxious to make sure their parents have everything taken care of in case the worst should happen.
- Parents of young adults and college students, that want to make sure they can continue to have the legal rights and authority to be there for their sons and daughters, who are now of age, but still depend (financially and in other ways) on their parents.
- Parents of minor children, who want to make sure that if they are not around, their children can be protected.
Please also invite your friends and family who want to take care of what’s most important, or might be concerned about their parents, children, and loved ones.
There will be additional webinars scheduled (in English and in Spanish). Please continue to check our website.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 90-minute Estate Planning webinar!
Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Webinar 05/26/2021
Attorney at Law
Nydia Menéndez obtained her Masters in Tax Law from Georgetown University. She obtained her Juris Doctorate from the State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Law, a Masters from Fordham University, and her Bachelor’s degree from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.
On this webinar you will learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both Wills and Trusts.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps you can take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process. (Hint: A Will has to go through probate.)
- If you will you owe estate taxes, how to help your heirs minimize or possibly avoid the estate tax after your passing.
- Legal strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried. (Without a plan, your family’s inheritance could legally go to the new spouse.)
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility of important government benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
If you have any questions, please email If you have any questions,
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.